Nemo Hatch Cover Tape is a self-adhesive tape made of a rough polyester Coex film covered by an adhesive compound.
The tape has been designed and developed in conjunction with industry experts for sealing the loading hatches of holds.
Nemo self-adhesive hatch cover tape
DIMENSIONS AND PACKAGING
- Standard length: 20 m*
- Standard thickness: 1.5 mm*
- Standard width: 10 / 15 cm*
- Other widths, lengths and thicknesses are available up on request
- The coils are individually packed in shrink-wrap, placed in boxes and packed on pallets
C.i.v. Offshore & Shipping - Den Oever
C.i.v. Offshore & Shipping - Eemshaven
Classification for transport
Reaction to fire
Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) emissions
8 μg/m3 Tested by eco-INSTITUTE, following SINTEF standard, ISO 16000-6
The sealing tape must be applied to a clean, dry, smooth and dust-free surface. In case of porous supports it’s advisable to stabilize the surface.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Unroll the tape until the desired length is reached.
- Remove the release film that covers the adhesive part of the tape.
- Position the tape on the joint to be sealed.
- Press with a roller or a cloth pad.
- In case of overlapping, please use at least 5 cm.
- To remove the tape, simply pull hard.
- The quality and the characteristics of the materials remain unaltered for a long period of time.
- However, it is recommended to use the product within 12 months from production date.
- The product must be stored in the original and unopened packaging in a dry and well ventilated place at a temperature between + 5 °C and + 40 °C.
- Storage above 50 °C may lead to difficulties in removing the release liner when applying.
- The product is not affected by frost.
Request your free quote here
The CIV Den Oever is happy to help you with all your specific requests regarding customized nets, chains, ropes, lifting equipment, load monitor systems and more.
If you cannot find the solution you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us. Because we are there for you.
Our specialists will help you with your request as quickly as possible and give you appropriate advice on your request. Use the contact form on the right, or call us directly on +31 227 749010.