CIV Offshore & Shipping is a specialized subsidiary of CIV Den Oever U.A., focused on providing high qualified services to offshore energy and maritime industries.
CIV Offshore & Shipping is a self standing business unit aiming to meet the specific requirements of the offshore and shipping branch. The synergy of knowledge, activities and products within the entire group provides CIV Offshore & Shipping the possibility to offer a highly specialized and complete service package.
Due to profitable purchase conditions within the group of companies we are able to provide utmost quality products at excellent terms.
CIV Den Oever U.A. claims to be a non-profit procurement cooperation with a long and successful history in the fishery branch. The company encloses specialized service-departments for sea fishery & inshore fishery and also a comprehensive shop with an assortment of over 6.000 products.
CIV Offshore & Shipping offers a number of advantages:
- Located central at the Dutch coastline
- Located at a harbour quay
- Hands-on mentality by former seamen
- Purchasing cooperation offering advantageous conditions; best price/quality ratio
- Specialized in offshore and shipping branches
- Extensive stock
- Short delivery time span, even for confectioned products, like HMPE ropes and round slings, wire ropes, chain / hoisting assemblies
- Specialized in HMPE ropes and round slings
- Splicing of ropes and wire ropes in our own factory
- All rope, chain, wire rope and textile assemblies possible
- Delivery of products including certificates
- Shop assortment of over 6000 articles
Our product assortment exists a.o. of:
- ropes, specialized in HMPE materials; reeled or customized
- steel wires; reeled or customized
- chains; in barrel or assembled
- slings, specialized in HMPE materials; rope slings, round slings, webbing slings
- lashing materials
- safety materials